Sunday, June 5, 2011

Leaving tomorrow!

So, tomorrow around 3ish I hop on a flight headed to LA. Tomorrow also marks the day when the press conferences begin. Thanks to Richard Branson being awesome, I'll have wifi on my flight and be able to watch them and post my oh so cynical comments WHILE IN THE SKY. So that's cool. For those interested in watching:

Microsoft: June 6, 12:30 PM EST
EA: June 6, 3:30 EST
Ubisoft: 5:30 EST
Sony: June 6, 8:00 PM EST
Nintendo: June 7, 12:00  PM EST

The convention itself runs June 7th-9th. I figured rather than clutter up my blog with video game stuff, I'd make a separate blog for the trip. If all goes well you'll see commentary, pictures, stories, and more pop up here over the course of the week. So feel free to bookmark, follow, spray paint the url in the nearest bathroom stall, whatever you feel inclined to do. It'll be great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment